Gairdner Global Perspectives Panel: Presentation Slides
Presentation slides for the speaker sessions from "SDGs and Global Health through the Pandemic Lens" are available for download below.
These files are for personal use only. By accessing them you agree to credit appropriate sources when referencing them and their contents, and that they will not be used for commercial purposes.
- Zulfiqar Bhutta Health and Health-related SDGs: Where are we after 5 years?
- Quarraisha & Salim Abdool Karim Lessons from HIV for the COVID-19 Response
- Anthony Fauci Emerging and Re-Emerging Infectious Diseases: From AIDS to COVID-19
- Lawrence Haddad COVID-19 and Global Malnutrition: A sting in the tail of a chance to remake our food systems
- Yasmin Chandani Building Resilient Health Supply Chains to Achieve SDGs: 2020 and beyond
- Soumya Swaminathan COVID-19: Lesson for Public Health and Clinical Practice
- Sania Nishtar Ehsaas Emergency Cash: Digital Transformations within Government in the COVID-19 Context
- Cleopatra Mugyenyi Nowhere to Turn: Youth, SRH and GBV During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Peter Piot The Age of Pandemics: How to prepare and how to respond